The work environment at Renovate magazine is very team-oriented, and we take great pride in our work. We invite you to view our website to learn more before applying for a position at Renovate magazine.
We expect the following qualities from our applicants: Honesty at all times, and high moral principals
- A customer-centered work focus, ideally backed by experience
- Goal driven to deliver great results on every project
- Flexibility to assist with anyone else’s job on the team, if needed.
It is important that all our team members are extremely hard-working and goal driven, and possess a desire to accomplish success in their careers. Renovate magazine only hires team members who we believe possess the potential to grow, be up-skilled and promoted. We believe that it is this potential that creates a successful work environment, which in turn creates a great result for our customers. We achieve a better result by working alongside the best of the best in our fields.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
We have opportunites available for entry level designers and editorial assistants who are looking to grow their portfolio and gain hands on experience working on a leading Magazine Publication.
References for successful interns will be supplied, please contact us for more information.
Writers | Feature, Advice and Inspiration Articles
We have the opportunity for freelance writers to join the Renovate team.
- Must have experience in writing feature articles, and sound/some knowledge of home trends and interior design writing.
- A sound grasp on grammar and structure is essential, and the understanding of briefs is a given.
- A people person is ideal; as you will be dealing with outside clients, homeowners, and suppliers to put your story together.
- Exceptional communication with the Editor/ Designers and ideal at meeting deadlines is also key.