The work environment at Renovate magazine is very team-oriented, and we take great pride in our work. We invite you to view our website to learn more before applying for a position at Renovate magazine.
We expect the following qualities from our applicants: Honesty at all times, and high moral principals
- A customer-centered work focus, ideally backed by experience
- Goal driven to deliver great results on every project
- Flexibility to assist with anyone else’s job on the team, if needed.
It is important that all our team members are extremely hard-working and goal driven, and possess a desire to accomplish success in their careers. Renovate magazine only hires team members who we believe possess the potential to grow, be up-skilled and promoted. We believe that it is this potential that creates a successful work environment, which in turn creates a great result for our customers. We achieve a better result by working alongside the best of the best in our fields.
CURRENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Marketing Co-OrdinatorWe are looking for a motivated Marketing Coordinator who will be involved in the creation of print and online content for Renovate Magazine and our other brands. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work with the digital team, designers, advertisers, suppliers and contributors to generate engaging content.
As Marketing Coordinator your tasks will include:
- Contributing to idea generation for content in print media and online
- Identifying advertising sales opportunities for Renovate Magazine and managing existing advertisers (commission paid on advertising sales made)
- Commissioning and editing stories
- Writing article introduction copy
- Organising photo shoots for print and online
- Database management
- Maintaining and growing Renovate Magazine's social media
- Identifying and developing website linking with suppliers and advertisers
- Other Marketing Assistant tasks
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of two years work experience in marketing, digital or editorial environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
This is an exciting role for someone to step into and make their own, new ideas are always welcome and this role offers a great level of creativity and self management.
If you are interested please get in touch and submit a covering letter which specifically outlines why you would be suitable for this role along with your CV by clicking here.
We have opportunites available for entry level designers who are looking to grow their portfolio while gaining hands on experience working on a leading Magazine Publication.
References for successful interns will be supplied, please contact us for more information.
Writers | Feature, Advice and Inspiration Articles
We have the opportunity for freelance writers to join the Renovate team.
- Must have experience in writing feature articles, and sound/some knowledge of home trends and interior design writing.
- A sound grasp on grammar and structure is essential, and the understanding of briefs is a given.
- A people person is ideal; as you will be dealing with outside clients, homeowners, and suppliers to put your story together.
- Exceptional communication with the Editor/ Designers and ideal at meeting deadlines is also key.